question does anyone have a image for the fighters--Artificer
- Nope, none yet. It's only appeared in the novel Sacrifice, and it's not shown on the cover. --McEwok 21:46, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
- K just curious because all my mental images make me think it looks like something from the air force but thats primitive to Star Wars tech so i was wonderin
- I think of the Bes'uliik as looking a bit like a Delta-7, but thicker and all-around larger.
Y'know, I can't get over the name MandalMotors.
Might be worth mentioning: a very talented illustrator and SW fan artist came up with a possible design for the Bes'uliik. I seems to fit the earth-ly idea behind the craft. Here's his site, and the artworks photo bucket dot com )/albums/c167/Dronetto/Bes_02_02_02-1.jpg 1 and photo bucket dot com )/albums/c167/Dronetto/Bes_02_02_03.jpg 2. ~ CorranFett (Talk) 13:30, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
- I don't think tose images are accurate, because in Invincible it makes mention of Luke's Bes'uliik getting shot in the nose and that would of killed him if the cockpit was on the bow.
- I thought it was Wookieepedia's policy not to use fanart. Admiral Derek 20:19, 4 March 2008 (UTC)
Can someone please cite to me the source of the x.40 hyperdrive number?--126.96.36.199 06:34, November 4, 2009 (UTC)
- It was stated in LOTF Sacrifice novel, when Fett was given a tour of the Bes'uliik at MandalMotors. It was stated that the Mandalorian's version would be faster than an X-wings Hyperdrive, while export versions would be the same as the X-wing. Deanscotsmen022 23:51, November 6, 2009 (UTC)
- I think they're on a different scale, though; in Millenium Falcon, the Falcon is described as faster, despite being .5.