Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
ok i can swear i saw that this event appears in the comics. A Tales story I believe.
Can someone please tell me how to pronounce this weird word? "Bpfassh" starts with three consonants in a row! Could someone fill me in, please? Thank you. Rogueduelist89 06:00, 12 January 2009 (UTC)
- I know that this talk page post is rather old, but for anyone that cares, on the audio edition of Heir to the Empire, it is pronounced "Bip-fash." (Rhyme: Nip-cash) ProfessorTofty 02:47, January 21, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks, Professor. Rogueduelist89 (talk) 05:30, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the info. In the future, though, if you feel the need to say "I know this is old," please start a new thread even if, like in this case, the post you're responding to didn't get acknowledged when it was active. NaruHina Talk 12:19, August 16, 2012 (UTC)
Dark Force Rising Sourcebook Edit
Was C'baoth originally supposed to be there? Edit
Jorus C'baoth has been spoken of fighting in the front lines of this battle in what book? I think I get the number one source we have, The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia, must say the legend was a distorted myth and he was actually dead. But does it even say he was there in the Thrawn Trilogy or something. The information in the article sounds like a retcon for something else, but we have only one source note. Any answers? I'd like to know or be reminded if someone thought C'baoth was on Bpfassh, and we solved timeline issues by saying it was legend. Anybody know anything? Was he originally alive, and then for chronology problems it was said to be a myth?126.96.36.199 04:56, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
- What are you trying to ask? You seem to be changing your topic midway through your sentences. Cade Calrayn 05:07, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
- If I understood your question correctly, C'baoth's involvement in Bpfassh uprising comes from the Dark Force Rising. It is part of the list Luke pulls up from Imperial records (and what comes to the dating system on the list, I find it extremely confusing).--Dionne Jinn (Something to say?) 06:14, August 5, 2013 (UTC)
Yes! That was what I was asking. Thanks. But why isn't Dark Force Rising a part of the source notes for the original idea he was involved. Am I to understand it is covered in The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia? And maybe my above statement was confusing. Maybe...188.8.131.52 14:21, August 5, 2013 (UTC)