Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Really neccessary? -- SFH 23:36, 12 March 2006 (UTC)
- Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader seems to indicate that this was known in the Jedi Order as an attempted purge by the Sith. Kuralyov 23:40, 12 March 2006 (UTC)
- Dark Lord also calls Executrix Executor and describes both ships as Victory Star Destroyers after describing them earlier as Imperial Star Destroyers.TIEPilot051999 23:45, 12 March 2006 (UTC)
- Furthermore, this Purge has nothing to do with Darth Vader's era... it is centered around the events of the KOTOR era. Becd22 02:21, 15 March 2006 (UTC)
"Jedi trained during the purge"Edit
- Eh, I think that might be the canon ending, actually, with all the companions eventually forming the new Jedi Council. Kreia keeps it vague, though. Regardless, Mira ends up dying defending others on a planet somewhere, very Jedi-like. Enochf 19:54, 24 January 2007 (UTC)
- Can someone provide a source for the new image? Jasca Ducato 19:03, 8 July 2006 (UTC)
Many sources (especially here on Wookieepedia) state that it was Palpatine to achieve the goal of the Sith: eradicate the Jedi, through his Great Jedi Purge. The Jedi were all but extinct, save a few who lived to train Luke to start the New Jedi Order. However, this Jedi Purge negates all that - the Triumvirate was the first to achieve what Palpatine is credited with, eradicating the Jedi and making them nearly extinct - until a few who survive live on to recreate it. Kind of annoying, in my opinion. --Danik Kreldin 07:21, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- No, it was Palpatine's mission to avanege the destruction of the Sith (which ironically was caused by Darth Bane) 1,000 years before Episode IV. his destruction of the Jedi has nothing to do with this incident. Jasca Ducato Sith Council Sith Campaign 08:31, 29 March 2007 (UTC)
- It is pretty ironic. Kept in mind, Danik, that the Sith Triumvirate was a purge of only 100 Jedi. Which is hardly the same as Palpatine's success in getting rid of nearly 10,000. (Ulicus 16:41, 31 October 2007 (UTC))
in the list Admiral Carth Onasi is mentioned as a commander, yet he doesnt actually (as far as we know) lead any of the attackes againt the sith, wouldnt mandalore Canderous Ordo be a better one to have there as there is suggnificant evidence as he lead the mandalorians in both the attack on the ravenger and in the ondoran civil war. (sorry bout the bad spelling) Alexsau1991 22:09, 7 February 2009 (UTC)
Really can we just keep it as the Katarr destruction image? That we at least know occurred during the purge.
With Sion being a sith during the Great Sith War, we cant know if this one actually took place during the events of the First Jedi Purge. Dark Lord Trayus 07:11, 9 February 2009 (UTC)
Dark wars Edit
Is the first purge really different than the dark wars? And what about Perugus' destruction?--Mike Gilbert 03:18, June 28, 2012 (UTC)