- You didn't put any sources or references as to where you got the name from. I was able to find a tweet showing pictures from the gallery which said the name, which is why I moved the page, cited them, and removed the deletion tag. Please keep this in mind for the future. Cevan (talk) 22:29, April 16, 2015 (UTC)
The Logo Edit
I re-made the First Order logo in photoshop as a high resolution PNG with transparency. You guys can use it on this article if you want. I can't link it because I'm a new account though. :( --Garwood (talk) 12:58, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
Reformed from Empire? Edit
It is stated on the Resistance page that it was formed from the Rebel Alliance. To that end, should it not be stated that the First Order was formed from the Galactic Empire?
Or perhaps a redirect on this page to the legends article "Imperial Remnant"
22.214.171.124 16:21, April 17, 2015 (UTC)
I feel like this article assumes a bit too much. The plaque from the Celebration Anaheim display that is is listed as the source for this detail certainly identifies the antagonistic political entity in The Force Awakens as "The First Order", and there is clearly a correlation between the Empire and the First Order, at the very least in terms of visual aesthetic, but claiming that it was "formed from what was left of the Galactic Empire" is pure conjecture at this point. At the very least, this is something anyone couldn't possibly know within the fandom until "Aftermath" comes out. That's assuming "Aftermath" will even cover that territory. The First Order could very well be the product of what was left of the Empire, but then again, it could be anything else. It could take inspiration from the Empire years after the fact. It could have been a movement within the Empire that decided to pop up after Return of the Jedi and replace the rest of the Empire having been given the chance. It could be anything. --532250 (talk) 04:13, June 2, 2015 (UTC)
Image formatting Edit
I'd suggest maybe getting a new image of the stormtrooper rally. The page layout looks messy.
Faction or Organization? Edit
I feel like faction might be a more appropriate word choice than organization. However, it could be assuming too much as some of you think. What do you think? Reddyredcp (talk) 05:38, June 3, 2015 (UTC) It's a galactic government, a dictatorship/ new empire 126.96.36.199 Tacolye3 It's been confirmed that the resistance is a splinter of the first order , making them rebels , but they are not the ones formally known as the rebel alliance. --188.8.131.52 21:38, August 13, 2015 (UTC)Tacolyte3
State religious body Edit
Are we sure that the Knights of Ren are the actual religious body of the First Order? Just because they are affiliated or even are allied with them doesn't necessarily mean they are official religion of the state. Reddyredcp (talk) 21:52, December 19, 2015 (UTC)
- Captain Phasma's Databank profile refers to a commanding triumvirate, consisting of herself, General Hux and Kylo Ren. JRT2010 (talk) 12:50, January 1, 2016 (UTC)
Some aspects of this page aren't currently in line with some of the chronology we have learned from "Bloodlines." For example, The First Order is still mostly unknown just seven years prior to the events of "The Force Awakens."
Gallius Rax and the Battle of Jakku Edit
Shouldn't we mention the machinations of Gallius Rax, the formation of the Shadow Council, and the Battle of Jakku? That all seems like very important information pertaining to the inception of the First Order to just leave out. DarkKnight2149 18:08, October 26, 2016 (UTC)
- It's very likely that Rax, the Shadow Council, and ultimately the Battle of Jakku are all part of the origins of the First Order. However, we don't actually know that for sure yet. Let's wait until Aftermath: Empire's End comes out and we see what the resolution to those plot lines is. - Brandon Rhea(talk) 18:37, October 26, 2016 (UTC)
New Republic Affiliation? Edit
- That would be in the novel Bloodline, as well as the Poe Dameron story in the Before the Awakening book. Those two books revealed various senators and politicians within the New Republic secretly funding the First Order. --Kingsman28 (talk) 15:01, July 7, 2018 (UTC)
- I think they're asking where in Star Wars Propaganda: A History of Persuasive Art in the Galaxy it says that --Lewisr (talk) 15:03, July 7, 2018 (UTC)