Are there any pictures of Jaster where he isn't, you know, dying? -- SFH 20:43, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- He doesn't take off his helmet until he's dying. QuentinGeorge 20:57, 1 May 2006 (UTC)
- How about we get an image of him where he doesn't look like he's beebn brutally beaten or in the process. Say, the first picture where we get a full body shot of him, as he grabs young Jango by the wrist to move him out of the way. —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).
- The reason we're using the one we have is because it shows his face. QuentinGeorge 06:33, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- Right. Just responding to SFH and the anon. -LtNOWIS 08:57, 17 August 2006 (UTC)
- I'm saying to replace the current helmeted image of Jaster Mereel where he's being shot in the leg to the Jaster Concord image. Either that or the one where he saves the day coming out of nowhere with his rifle and making a sharpshot. I don't like the Jango open1 Jaster image. It's too blue looking. Everywhere else, Jaster looks gray, or tannish.
- Yeah, I see what you mean. -LtNOWIS 03:15, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- No objections to the replacement of the existing helmet pic on the page. - QuentinGeorge (at work)
- Can someone link me to a gallery of Jaster images, or at least link to all those we have available, so that I can pick out a new one? —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
The fifth paragraph, why does it make no sense? Don't a few years go by between Jaster taking Jango in and dying? And why doesn't it say why they were in this mysterious field, who set it on fire, etc. It seems like, perhaps, this should be elaborated on and made into three paragraphs... To someone who hasn't read Open Seasons, it sounds so f**king non-sequitor. Was this page created on Scream-Things-Out-At-Random Day? —Unsigned comment by Danalis Ne'Dolo (talk • contribs).
He was a murder? Edit
I got this text from Boba Fett's Article, here's a qoute "For work, Fett, under the alias of Jaster Mereel, also became a Journeyman Protector on Concord Dawn, as his grandfather had once been. However, the title of Protector was stripped from him after he killed a superior officer for raping Sintas. He was jailed, then forced to leave the planet in exile." Are there any proof that Jaster was a murder?--Plastech of Plastech 23:46, 13 May 2009 (UTC)
You mean muderER, right? Well anyway, I think whoever wrote that is getting mixed up with when Boba took his name and became a Protector. I actually don't think that Jaster murdered anyone. In the book Tales of the Bounty Hunters, it discusses "Jaster Mereel, known later as the Hunter Boba Fett..." (p.277). And when the Pleader Iving Creel tells him that he will be exiled, "Jaster" says that he can just join the Imperial Academy (p. 279). The Imperial Academy did not exist until AFTER Jaster and Jango died, leaving me to believe that this is just some general confusion. If Jaster had been exiled, how did he come back with the title of Journeyman Protector so easily? I am quite convinced that Jaster had never murdered a fellow Protector, and I am positive that Boba did, under the alias Jaster Mereel. I am open for debate, but if I do not have a response in 48 hours, I will edit this article to reflect those changes. Thank You 188.8.131.52 08:07, 31 July 2009 (UTC)