This is the talk page for the article "Jedi archaeologist."

This space is used for discussion relating to changes to the article, not for a discussion about the topic in question. For general questions about the article's topic, please visit the Knowledge Bank. Please remember to stay civil and sign all of your comments with four tildes (~~~~). Click here to start a new topic.


In my opinion, Jedi archaeologists can be suitably summed up under Jedi Researcher, as The Jedi Path establishes Researcher to be an umbrella title. Now yes, umbrella means there are several under it, but do we really need an article for archaeologists, biologists, astronomers, mathematicians, physicists, etc? Especially when all you really need to do is explain what and archaeologist is and who was considered one. Besides, the information in this particular article isn't exactly correct to compare the Lore Keeper roles, which also in my opinion should be merged.Purpilia 07:20, November 21, 2010 (UTC)

It's a specified individual title and position within the Jedi Order and so deserving of its own article, as with anything else on the Wiki. This would be the same as merging all rank pages into a single rank page or similar, which we do not do. If the information isn't exactly correct then fix it, we don't just get rid of articles because no one has fixed them up. Grunny (talk) 07:32, November 21, 2010 (UTC)