Hehe... Jizz... -- Doo Doo 09:17, 30 January 2006 (UTC)
LMFAO! JIZZ! Superior 23:29, 2 August 2006 (UTC)
George Lucas = Pervert lmfao Superior 02:11, 3 August 2006 (UTC)
- Is the note about jizz being a name for semen really needed? I swear that some of the most immature people frequent this site. —Unsigned comment by 126.96.36.199 (talk • contribs).
- I AGREE, MY ONLINE STAR WARS ENCYCLOPAEDIA IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR PRIMITIVE EARTH HUMOUR
- C'mon... how can you not look at it and go, "Huh. Wonder how that one got through." C1k3 20:33, 14 February 2009 (UTC)
Real World Jazz Connection
Would it be arropriate to mention the similarities of "jizz" to real-life "jazz"? Many theories hold that "jazz" is a term derived from male ejaculate... so is jizz (stop snickering). Is this something we shouldn't post? I think it's valid, but younger kids visit here... maybe we should just mention its similarity to jazz and leave out the semen reference. Cutch 02:12, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
- that's not a bad idea, lets just keep it clean. do you want to change it, or do you want me to? Lord vader1414 22:15, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- If you have a diplomatic-enough way, go ahead. Cutch 22:33, 25 May 2006 (UTC)
- look good? i happen to be a jazz musicain myself, so i know what i'm talking about. tell me if something is spelled wrong. Lord vader1414 01:43, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- oh my god I was worried that you might not be an actual jazz musician and, therefore, not know what you were talking about! Now that your status as an authentic jazz musician has been certified i can sleep easy tonight —Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
i play the jizz box...Darth Beavis 18:27, 26 October 2006 (UTC)
Where are the admins?
I know, several years ago (according to the talk page) you left out a reference to "keep it clean", but, definitely, not clean enough. "Jizz" is a bad word in general, therefor the article should be moved to the huge wiki of comedy where you can parody Wikipedia. Plus, why is it on Star Wars? If you want this type of humor on Star Wars, go to Star Wars Comedy. That's a better place than general comedy. Plus, on the general comedy wiki (Uncyc) if you type "jizz" in the search box, it redirects you to a really sick article with a title so obscene we can't use it here. Go to Darthipedia (the second link) for blunt comedy. Star651 12:59, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
- It is canonical subject and Wookieepedia is not censored. Nayayen—TALK 13:01, February 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah it is. TangoFett 04:52, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
JIZZ? Why JIZZ? Was that word not implemented back then? Theres 3 more vowels to choose from! Juzz! Jozz! Jezz! Those sound a lot better! --Thesaurus Rex 22:57, August 18, 2010 (UTC)