Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Revan as duelistEdit
Okay, what's the problem? I have already pointed out (three times now) that Kebla Yurt will not recognise Revan as a duelist unless Bendak Starkiller is killed and given it's dark side status, the death match is likely non-canonical. There is no other way that she will acknowledge Revan as the Mysterious Stranger. I know because I have played the games many times over in the past and have taken this route before. RDASUX 18:27, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I understand what you're saying, but you haven't left any time to verify it, and considering this article has gone through GA nomination process, it's better to discuss larger changes. I will look into this, thank you for patience. –Tm_T (Talk) 19:20, March 23, 2011 (UTC)
You really don't need to look into anything, even after beating Duncan, Gerlon, Ice, Marl and Twitch, she will make no acknowledgement of Revan's status as a duelist, I went over to her shop immediately after defeating Twitch to see if she would recognise Revan as the Mysterious Stranger and the new champion, she didn't, all she does is welcome him to her shop. The death match is the only way she'll praise Revan as a duelist. RDASUX 18:43, March 24, 2011 (UTC)
I don't understand why you refuse to believe that I'm telling the truth. Why would I lie? Huh? What do you think that I hope to gain out of it? It is plain and simple, Kebla Yurt will only acknowledge Revan as the Mysterious Stranger if he kills Bendak Starkiller which (given its non-canonical status) never happened due to the Dark Side points that are earned when facing Bendak, otherwise, she will not refer to Revan by his ring name. I have played the game many times in the past and I have checked it out to see if she would call him the Mysterious Stranger after taking out the other fighters, ending with Twitch, but no, she doesn't. She will only do so if Bendak is killed. RDASUX 10:30, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't think you're lying, it's just normal to check twice when talking about status articles. Hopefully I have this checked later today, all I ask is patience. –Tm_T (Talk) 10:42, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
- It's all right, just remain calm. Assume good faith. Tm_T just requested some time, and did not say that the information you tried to add was false.—TK-999 (Rise of the Empire) 10:54, June 7, 2011 (UTC)
- So, I got the game working, did go thru conversations and the results are this: if the player arrange the death match with Bendak, even if doesn't fight (only the fight results in dark side points), Yurt does aknowledge Revan as Mysterious Stranger. I'd say the mysterious stranger bit should be gone, thanks for pointing this out. (: –Tm_T (Talk) 22:02, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Not a problem. The whole arrangement with Bendak Starkiller is the only way that Kebla Yurt will refer to Revan by his ring name. RDASUX 17:38, June 27, 2011 (UTC)