According to the Unofficial Encyclopedia, citing The Storm's Edge from WotC,  a sail-barge called Khetanna was owned on Tatooine by a Gammorean gangster called Centa Sonhan before the Battle of Yavin...
Same barge? Anyone? --McEwok 02:11, 27 May 2006 (UTC)
- Just checked the supplement myself, and it seems that the CUSWE was mistaken; it actually says, "Centa’s barge is very similar to Jabba’s luxury barge from Return of the Jedi, the Khetanna." jSarek 09:57, 3 September 2006 (UTC)
- Is Ubrikkian not pronounced yoo-BRICK-ee-an?
- In Mos Eisley, in the docking bay. Don't sign twice, BTW. Chack Jadson 18:13, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
- Actually, I don't think that is a specific ship. Does anyone know if that is the Khetanna? Chack Jadson 18:16, 25 February 2007 (UTC)
It should be noted that not all of Jabba's associates were present aboard the Khetanna so I've made a list of the creatures, guards, and other associates.
Jabba Desilijic Tiure Bib Fortuna Salacious B. Crumb Tessek Loje Nella Wooof Ortugg Rogua Nizuc Bek Nysad Fozec Gailid Klaatu Taym Dren-Garen Vizam Weequay Guard Weequay Marksman Human Male Gunner Human Male Guard Max Rebo Droopy McCool Sy Snootles Joh Yowza Barquin D'an Ak-rev Umpass-stay Rystal Sant Greeata Lyn Me Princess Leia Organa Hermi Odle Ree-Yees Saelt-Marae Gauron Nas Tal J'Quille Tanus Spijek Palejo Reshad Yoxgit Harc Seff Shasa Tiel Ardon Crell Geezum Vul Tazaene Wittin Aved Luun Cane Adiss Rayc Ryjerd Boba Fett C-3P0 R2-D2
- This won't be necessary, especially in this article. There is no real reason to have a list of individuals on the ship at one given time in its history, in this case the movie. -- Riffsyphon1024 04:43, 19 February 2008 (UTC)
The Clone Wars Edit
What makes you think it is Khetanna in the movie, not just some random Luxury sail barge? Judging by what I've seen, the barge from TCW was pretty much smashed and destroyed during the kidnapping. Mauser 18:09, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
- likely no, just a predecessor, which would be outfitted to look like Khetanna, or rather visa-versa, because of Jaba's tastes. At some point after it is lifted into the sky the abducting craft would have had to take rotta on. if it had to land to do so then it could be Khetanna, as it would have been abandoned their, but it is possible that that Ventresses' co-pilot could have taken over then while she attained Rotta in mid air. In the latter case the barge would have been dropped, which would destroy it.--Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin 23:32, December 18, 2009 (UTC)