An anon created a separate article for the characters in this game. I've redirected the page here and copied its content. Perhaps it may be of use?
Template categories Edit
- Why is this article placed in the administrative template and advisory template categories?--Darth OblivionComlink 01:24, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
Can we edit the character box now? Edit
There's some information I'd like to add.--Ranat 23 17:48, 16 September 2006 (UTC)
The Bounties box needs to be fixed Edit
I try editing it but it ends up under the playable characters category. This box should be moved under the Bounty Hunter Missions category.--Ranat 23 19:40, 20 September 2006 (UTC)
Before the game came out the levels section was complete with a synopsis for each level, but now, to put it politely, WHO IN THE NAME OF VADER DELETED THE INFORMATION!?
How do i get the minikit out of the carbon frezzing chamber.
- Dark Side power GMo
- Dark side that thing on the side and use a crane to drop a stormie in the pit. then build the minikit with the pieces that come out User:General M. Veers
Why is there a section for the cast? There are no speaking roles in the game -Milo fett 14:43, 10 October 2006 (UTC)
- That's what you think. Samples are taken from the movies, and new little grunts and things are done by Tom Kane .... 23:06, 14 October 2006 (UTC)
That didnt even make a thing of sense.
- Have you played the game? The characters make little noises - some of them are taken directly from the films and their respective actors, whilst others are completely new noises by Tom Kane. .... 01:28, 2 November 2006 (UTC)
I agree, theyre really shouldnt be a section for cast, i'm gonna have someone clean this up.
- SORRY< WOOKIEPEDIA WILL SHORTLY CLEAN UP THIS ARTCLE: posted- November 3, 2006 }
Finally, someone who's gonaa clean up this section.
What about in the first game? -Milo fett 00:57, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
- Same thing. Voice clips of Hayden, Ewan, Temura, Natalie, all used. .... 01:05, 9 November 2006 (UTC)
No, I mean if the cast section of this article was deleted, what about the one in the first game? And if Tom Kane did indeed provide voices, why aren't the Lego Star Wars games on his list of contributions?
Game pics Edit
Can we add some more pics to this page, I have one of the beach troopers on my talk page. Bonko 16:52, 6 November 2006 (UTC)
Neutrality disputed? Edit
Um, might I ask how it's disputed? Someone tagged it that way, but didn't give any reasons. Jorrel Fraajic 15:10, 12 December 2006 (UTC)
Depth of articleEdit
I know that there's a lot of stuff in LEGO Star Wars II, but I feel that the current article reads a little too much like a player's guide rather than an article from an encyclopedia. Surely that's why FAQs on websites like IGN and GameSpot exist? How do people feel about this article receiving a serious pruning? It definitely needs a reformat, but there also seems to be a lot of extraneous information that could be sensibly condensed into other sections of the article. I've tried to do a bit of organizing and editing, but I still feel that there's just too much needless information. C-3POwen 13:02, 5 March 2007 (UTC)
How is that image taken? Edit
The image next to the The Great Pit of Carkoon looks like it is from a cutscene, yet no cutscenes have battle action in that area (top of ship, where you have to build the first staircase/ramp). How was it done? And how did they get it so it was zoomed in so much?
Errors and inconsistencies Edit
Do we really need this section? The game is non-canon, it doesn't matter whether Luke cuts off the wrong arm on the Wampa or whatever. Are we going to add to the Melvin Fett article how he contradicts canon? -- I need a name (Complain here) 16:55, 8 May 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah but it's still based on the movies and who the hell added the error about plastic. That's not even an error, thats like listing a blooper like fish can't talk for finding Nemo. -Pal101
- I heard that I have permission to delete the game info from the LSW games, but it says that I need permission to delete the levels. Someone please give me that permission. Cheeseman 0:27, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- I'll do it anyway. Cheeseman 15:27, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Sorry about the undo, I didn't realise that was a legitimate removal. Next time remember to use an edit summary explaining your actions, because a removal that large sets off several bells and whistles on IRC. :) -- Manticore 15:50, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
Is this fanon? Darth Newdar 17:08, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
- It doesn't count as canon in the Star Wars universe if thats what you mean. It's a real thing in real life through. - Kingpin13Cantina Battle Ground 17:04, 19 June 2008 (UTC)
Shouldn't we have a section which lists the levels, playable characters, enemies, allies etc.? SithStalkerO66 02:24, 28 June 2009 (UTC)
I agree, You should be able to type up level names and find an article on them. User:Commander Code-8 04:56, 8 December 2009
The video game represents the Star Wars universe as Lucas originally envisioned, with the quest not for deeper understanding of the force, but for collection of minor tokens. This is more canon then those nonsensical movies of the 70's through 00's.126.96.36.199 05:33, March 24, 2012 (UTC)