In the articles on Emperor's reach, hand, eye and voice, they all state Maarek Stele as being one (of each). Is this some error, or was he truly all of those things?
Maarek Stele was one of each there was no error.Bao-Dur's clone 01:36, 22 July 2008 (UTC)
In the game, the first mission occurs in the Hoth system, while the article says it occurs in the Javin Sector. The Hoth article says that the planet is in the Anoat Sector. I am not well in galaxography, so correct please. Moff Rebus 22:22, 24 Jul 2005 (UTC)
- They're both true . . . sort of. The Anoat Sector is part of a region of space often called the Greater Javin Sector, because the Anoat Sector (along with the Yarith Sector) both used to be a part of the Javin Sector before they were split off from it. So it's in the Anoat Sector of the Greater Javin region. jSarek 06:17, 25 Jul 2005 (UTC)
I linked TIE Advanced to TIE Avenger; although "Advanced" is used in the game, "Avenger" is given as an nickname, and most later materials refer to the four-laser fighter with notched wings as the Avenger. The Advanced article is about the x1, anyway. --188.8.131.52 10:33, 22 Nov 2005 (UTC)
- In the StarWars Universe, the Emperor's Reach is a specific type of Emperor's Hand. See the Emperor's Reach article.
- I think it likely that "Captain Trox" is not the same as the Trox linked to in the article. Enochf 13:16, 15 March 2007 (UTC)
We have this character as Maareck Stele, however, according to Dominus Publica (which we cite) who cites from the back cover of [[TIE Fighter: The Official Strategy Guide]] and The Emperor’s Pawns that the proper name of this character is Tan Maareck Stele. This should definitely be remedied before it hits the front page.—Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs).
- Read the article. Thefourdotelipsis 23:22, 24 September 2007 (UTC)
- It says Tan is an honourary title that was awarded to Stele—Unsigned comment by 220.127.116.11 (talk • contribs).
Voice or Reach?Edit
- He was definitely an Emperor's Reach but there's nothing that says he became an Emperor's Voice. Green Tentacle (Talk) 19:05, 19 November 2007 (UTC)
Two Conflicting SourcesEdit
According to the article, Stele was active around the Time of the Yuuzhan Vong war, as described in The Emperor's Pawns. However, information from Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force states that there was no information about him in "decades." Does this warrant the inclusion of the "Two Conflicting" tag? TIEPilot051999 02:11, 1 December 2007 (UTC)
captured image Edit
how do you get it and tell me what it is like --Ryal 05:23, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
- Keep crashing your ship and you'll get a cutscene of either death, capture or rescue, though they seem to be pretty random. The capture one just has you taken to a Rebel prison planet and escorted inside. Green Tentacle (Talk) 14:56, 21 March 2008 (UTC)
Prophet of the Dark SideEdit
He's tagged as a Prophet of the Dark Side. Is there anything that verifies this? Kaje 05:05, February 21, 2010 (UTC)
- That'd be what the references are for. Green Tentacle (Talk) 21:57, February 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Gee, thanks for being cocky, but there's nothing in the body of the text saying he's a Prophet. It's just in the tags at the bottom, therefore there are no references for it. Jerkass. Kaje 23:58, February 28, 2010 (UTC)