Third word Edit
"Known words are daritha (emperor), darr (victory) and
...There's nothing after the 'and', what was ther originally? 18.104.22.168 21:18, 4 July 2006 (UTC)
Other Languages, such as Huttsese and Mando'a have been developed into languages you can speak. Maybe we could develop the language on this talk page. And after we have made it we could request to get in turned into canon. "Historians believe that darth is a Rakatan word, derived either from words daritha (emperor) or darr (victory) and tahh (death). Combined, darr and tahh formed the phrase Darr tah, which meant victory over death, immortal, or conquest through the death of one's enemies." These are the only known words so i think we could at least extend it.If we are not allowed to do this then sorry. --RakatanElder 13:36, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
- We simply record canon information, and not try to create our own. There's SW Fanon Wiki for that, if you're interested. (: –Tm_T (Talk) 15:31, December 12, 2010 (UTC)
I think that we can guess at some other words in Rakata... or at least know what they looked like...
- Rakata--isn't that their own name for themselves?
- Lehon--is that their name for their homeworld?
- Predor--this is obliviously a Rakatan word,
- Tul'kar--a Rakatan name
- Skal'nas--another Raktan name
- Ore'mun--another Rakatan name
- Soa--could this mean "infernal one?"
- Droot--Rakatan name for a subspecies
- Xesh--A Rakatan word used as a slave-name, then borrowed by the Aurebesh
- Esh-kha--probably a word from the Esh-kha, not the Rakata —Unsigned comment by 22.214.171.124 (talk • contribs).