- No. He's even in AOTC, played by Leonard Thomas. --Imp 18:24, 6 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Roth-Del is definately canon; he was on the Jedi Arena Survivors list on the OS's now-defunct Ask the Jedi Council. Dyli is fanon, though - 126.96.36.199
- Okay, thanks. I'll just delete the statement about Dyli. – Aidje talk 20:04, 6 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Labyrinth of EvilEdit
How are there contradictions? Chack Jadson 20:03, 5 February 2007 (UTC)
- I think this Jedi is supposed to have died with Eeth Koth when their gunship exploded. The contradiction is that he appeared later in Labyrinth of Evil. - TopAce 16:28, 2 March 2007 (UTC)
- No, that was Tarados Gon. —Unsigned comment by MasterNyrocHenro (talk • contribs).
they werent even on the same gunship --Sonicyoda 15:26, March 13, 2012 (UTC)
Labirynth of Evil/Clone Wars Series Edit
Sorry, never read the book, but the description on this guy says he was beheaded by Grievous while protecting Palpatine's secret bunker during the Battle of Coruscant. I'm assuming it's from the book, then.
Why, then, the 2003 animated Tv Series only shows Roron Corobb and Foul Moudama being killed by the General? Also this B'ink Utrila twi'lek girl has the same issue on her. Can anyone explain that? 'cause I'm a little confused. Xicufwm 02:46, November 5, 2010 (UTC)