- Then find a better one. Admiral J. Nebulax 18:26, 15 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- Which of the pictures? And what's so tacky about it? KEJ 22:40, 15 Dec 2005 (UTC)
- I see no need for any new pictures. Admiral J. Nebulax 00:23, 16 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Cloaking deivice/ Artusian crystal Edit
How doeb their stealht work? Correct me if I´m wrong, But I´ve never seen a personal cloaknig deivice.
Also, why do they carry those Artusian crystals? Do they draw power from them to be able to use force lightening? Hominid 21:55, 27 September 2006 (UTC)
- 1) It probably works the same as any other cloaking device. 2) The information on why they carry those crystals is in the article. Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 23:48, 27 September 2006 (UTC)
are they actually reborn? Edit
The Reborn aricle says, that there is a ,,Master" rank for them. Their description says they wore gray suits, which fits the Shadows. So I am to understand that Shadowtroopers are the finest of Reborn, who were given Shadow armor(that cortosis stealth suit) and deeper training in the Force? Does someone know Hominid 22:02, 30 September 2006 (UTC)
- I suppose so... Fleet Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 00:23, 1 October 2006 (UTC)
- No the Master rank of Reborn's have gray cloaks and no armor. They are not the same as the Shadowtroopers, though Shadowtroopers could possibly be Reborn's equipped with armor. Cull Tremayne 15:54, 6 October 2006 (UTC)
Just interested, but vhat are those grey-cloaked(sp?)Reborn? Nevern seen them anywhere. are they in JA Hominid 14:57, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- What are you talking about? Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 20:56, 12 October 2006 (UTC)
- Who? me,or Termayne?
Hominid 20:17, 13 October 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, but I just have no idea what are these armorless Shadowtroopers that Termayne´s talking about.
Hominid 21:09, 13 October 2006 (UTC)
The Crystal's Abilities Edit
If I remember correctly, the crystal in embedded in their armor gives them Force powers. In the article is only mentions it powers the lightsaber. --The Darkness (No, I am your father!) 18:57, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
Sith Assassin resemblance anyone?Edit
Now I know it's far-fetched, but these guys are remarkably similar to Sith Assassins (using stealth, being dark-siders...). Shouldn't we mention them on the Sith Assassins page?--126.96.36.199 10:53, April 8, 2015 (UTC)