Just wondering, where is the info in the spoiler from?
- I believe it is from the RotS script. --Beeurd 00:20, 16 May 2005 (UTC)
- You can see her being killed in the movie! --184.108.40.206 10:30, 29 May 2005 (UTC)
- I didn't find it in the novelization (I was skimming). What is the source for her joining the Jedi Council? She was only a Jedi Knight, and not a particularly powerful one at that...why would she be invited to the Council? --SparqMan 03:06, 18 May 2005 (UTC)
- It's the same reason Agen Kolar is on the Council - because he's a clone of Eeth Koth. Stass Allie is an Adi Gallia clone. They were originally the same character, but because they don't really look alike, the EU retconned them into two different characters. QuentinGeorge 08:55, 18 May 2005 (UTC)
Lightsaber color Edit
- Hm, an image on starwars.com () has a different lightsaber color of Stass Allie. --SparqMan 02:50, 18 May 2005 (UTC)
- Jedi Masters construct new lightsabers when they join the Council - (eg Obi-Wan constructs his ANH saber when he joins the Council), so we can assume Stass Allie has had more than one in her life. QuentinGeorge 04:30, 29 May 2005 (UTC)
Anyone know her Lightsaber Combat Form!! One site says Shii-Cho but that is wrong. Kit Fisto is the only known Master of Shii-Cho.
- Which site? - Kwenn 21:28, 21 July 2006 (UTC)
- I believe she uses Shien/Dejem So (Form V).220.127.116.11
Kit Fisto is the only individual so far who solely mastered Shii-Cho and no other style, but he's definitely not the only user of the form. Stass Allie is likely just an underdeveloped character, so unless there's information to the contrary, Shii-Cho is the most undisputed starting point for any Jedi style, seeing as it's the first style that's learned and you can near guarantee a Jedi having learned it as a Youngling/ Padawan. Also, just because Stass Allie replaced Adi Gallia when the actress playing Gallia was replaced, doesn't immediately mean that Allie is the same character, so you cant just presume she used Djem So/ Shien either
Since her cousin Adi Gallia is Corellian (but born on Coruscant), I've added in Corellia as Stass Allie's homeworld. If any source says otherwise, it can be corrected, but I think its a reasonable assumption. QuentinGeorge 04:30, 29 May 2005 (UTC)
- The comic begins with a repeat of Order 66 - we see Stass and Plo Koon's deaths. QuentinGeorge 03:52, 21 Dec 2005 (UTC)
Stass Allie, is on the council in RotS as well as Shaak Ti. Where do they sit, if Plo Koon is in seat 1, Mace 2, Yoda 3, Ki 4, Obi 5, Agen 6, Anakin 7, Coleman 8, Saesee 11, and Kit 12? Mastermundi 15:56, 24 March 2006 (UTC)
Plo 1, Mace 2, Yoda 3, Ki 4, Obi 5, Agen 6, Anakin 7, Coleman 8, Kit 9 Saesee 10, Shaak 11, and Stass 12? Purpilian
- Aagh... word problems!!! Cutch 23:55, 9 April 2006 (UTC)
- Plo 1, Mace 2, Yoda 3, Ki4, Obi 5, Agen 6, Anakin 7, Kcaj 8, Saesee 9, Kit 10, Shaak 11, Stass 12 (18.104.22.168 00:15, 17 August 2009 (UTC))
I am a bit confused about Stass' and Adi Gallia's species. In the Episode I visual guide (I guess that is the name of it. Anyway, its called 'Den ultimative guide til Episode I' in Denmark.), it stands very clear Adi's tholots is of a natural kind (like hair). But now they are listed as humans everywhere.
I would like to know, if it just was the danish transelator who got a smart idea, or simply Lucasarts who has messed it up.
--Luminara 20:22, 22 July 2006 (UTC)
If she was human, then... ehm... whats up with the purple eyes? Antonstaen 12:10, 21 December 2008 (UTC)
- Um, it's Star Wars...? Seriously, though, there are people with purple eyes, though maybe not that purple. Rain Thalo 21:29, 19 January 2009 (UTC)
- Maybe she wears purple contact lenses; we've seen stranger things. We have precedents on Humans wearing special lenses that make their eyes look non-Human. However: Still a big maybe; until canon says otherwise, we assume her eyes are naturally purple. --Skippy Farlstendoiro 08:14, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
are Adi Galla and Stass Allie cousins or aunt and niece. In Adi's article its says that her place was filled by her niece not cousin. could we please check this!--KreiaSkywalker19 02:17, January 3, 2010 (UTC)
How does she appear in Starfighter and Jedi Starfighter? Edit
Danny Shan 19:38, April 24, 2010 (UTC)