"T'ra Saa was possibly the oldest Jedi to fight in the Clone Wars, unless it was Master Fay. "
- What about Yoda? QuentinGeorge 11:46, 22 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Its possible that Saa is older than Yoda, but as we've never had any sort of conrete age definition, Id put it as 'one of the oldest, with Yoda and Fay'. Durnar 11:55, 22 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Depending on which cmoic you look at, Saa's first name is either T'ra or Tr'a. How do we resolve this? Durnar 12:24, 23 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- Go with the most common rendition. QuentinGeorge 12:29, 23 Aug 2005 (UTC)
- OK. Ill move the page to T'ra then. Durnar 12:33, 23 Aug 2005 (UTC)
Do we really need this? It seems highly unlikely that a Master of T'ra Saa's prominence would survive the war, the Purge, and not reveal herself as previously educated to Skywalker and Co. Sounds like a fanon theory trying to slip in as a BTS to me--Erl 00:13, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
- If she did survive the purge, it would be more likely that she just went into hibernation on some distant world somewhere. But showing up on Yavin? Not likely, more likely that it was the offspring of that other old Neti Jedi. —Unsigned comment by LightWarden (talk • contribs).
- A master of her prominence? What about Yoda? Shaak Ti? Obi Wan? She could well of survived, but its all speculation Jedi Dude 15:51, 14 August 2006 (UTC)
"it is unknown why T'ra Saa had large breasts"
This made me do a lol. Maybe we should include that bit for every non-mammal female alien in every popular sci-fi, ever. 188.8.131.52 17:59, 20 June 2007 (UTC)
Maybe they're seed pods XD lol -Anon
Something doesn'tseem right. In one statement, She is over 900, But others say she is 300-400. Which is right.? -User:Master Jake Mundi
Grand Master? Edit
Is she the Grand Master of the Order-in-Exile?
- Is she the GM? She gives the council's decision to Cade.
- She's the most senior Jedi of the Council, predating K'Kruhk...
Oldest living Jedi Edit
T'ra Saa came from Myrkr , a planet that was abandoned by Neti around 4,000 BBY making her at least four thousand years old and at least three thousand two hundred years older than Yoda .But still she outlived both Fay and Yoda.
I see that someone has included a year of death, but yet I see no description of how she died. Perhaps if it were true, you might want to explain how? You can't just say someone like her has died but yet give out no sort of description JimminyTi 13:39, April 3, 2011 (UTC)
- Never mind, its there :) Shame she had to gooo, K'Kruhk still winning though :D JimminyTi 22:52, April 21, 2011 (UTC)