T-65 Classic X-Wing vs. T-70 X-WingEdit
The T-70 X-Wing were exactly the same as T-65 X-Wing. Both X-Wing has the same armament of 4 laser cannons and two proton torpedo launchers. Also carried one pilot and a astromech droid. How T-70 X-Wing compare to T-65 X-Wing?--Ben800013 (talk) 00:17, September 5, 2015 (UTC)
- Updated article answers your question. Now i have to go find out what SW mag-pulse weapons are... --184.108.40.206 07:58, December 26, 2015 (UTC)
resembles original X-wing concept art Edit
i'm having trouble editing the article, but T-70_X-wing_fighter#Behind_the_scenes says
- The design of the T-70 X-wing fighter strongly resembles the early design of the first X-Wing seen in the original concept art done by Ralph McQuarrie for A New Hope.
X-wing_starfighter/Legends#Sources shows some of that art, but Wookieepedia thinks i'm a robot/droid and wants me to wait outside instead of adding that pic to this article. Help! Please, help! --220.127.116.11 08:09, December 26, 2015 (UTC)
- What, i can't even add external links to the Talk pages?
- Here, try this... vignette1 DOT wikia DOT nocookie DOT net/starwars/images/3/3e/MCQ-xwing1.png/revision/latest?cb=20130308052317
- --18.104.22.168 08:09, December 26, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes it should. If I don't get to it soon, feel free to switch it up! Corellian PremierThe Force will be with you always 16:38, January 8, 2016 (UTC)
First appearance Edit
This page sites A weapon of the Jedi to be the first appearance of a T-70. This seems absurdly early. According to that book T-70s would have existed between episodes IV and V. I don't own the book so I'm curious if there is a reasonable explanation. Do they appear in an epilogue or an illustration? Unless we can have the context of the source I'm inclined to believe it is a typo. --Goss Toowers (talk) 18:44, October 25, 2016 (UTC)
- They appear in the prologue of the book when Jessika Pava is talking to C-3PO which is set around the time of TFA, the prologue and epilogue both take place in this time whereas the main story takes place between A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back --Lewisr (talk) 18:46, October 25, 2016 (UTC)
Crew list Edit
I was thinking that we move the list of crewmembers to X-wing starfighter in order to list pilots/droids who flew unidentified or unspecified models. I just wanted to get some community input before making such a major change.Shayn Mikel (talk) 19:37, September 14, 2017 (UTC)