It seems the letters are greek, what with Alpha and Mu. Does that mean the Greek alphabet exists in the GFFA also? -- Riffsyphon1024 03:55, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Sure. Delta Squad for example. And Lambda-class shuttles. -- SFH 03:58, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Well yea I guess I should have remembered those. But was it clearly stated somewhere that the GFFA used it? -- Riffsyphon1024 04:10, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- And Gorgon, and Hydra, and Basilisk...
- Those are actually creatures from Greek myth, but they do apply here. -- SFH 04:02, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)
- Greek exists in the same way that English does. If it helps with the suspension of disbelief, consider it a "translation" from the GFFA into something we can understand. --SparqMan 05:46, 4 Jan 2006 (UTC)