The Terror Trooper talk page could use a picture of them, but I am not good at uploading pictures. Could some one find a picture of the three that were given to Boba Fett? GalenMarek1Leave a comment. 19:04, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I added a screenshot from the Trailer but realise it's quite poor quality. If someone has a better image or knows where to get one please change it asap! Ayrehead02 20:23, October 3, 2010 (UTC)
Terror Trooper Edit
- I added an image of what looks like a Terror Trooper, but I actually am not sure. I am just assuming what this trooper is. Please feel free to take it down if I am incorrect.—Unsigned comment by Brymetsprite (talk • contribs).
Having played the game, looks fairly clear that Terror Troopers are inspired by the Predator (cloaking device, choice of weapons, overall look), is this worth mentioning or am just fan-speculating here? Cazamalos 14:41, November 2, 2010 (UTC)
Stolen Armor? Edit
Could it be possible that the Empire took the armor and face plates that General Grievous had stored on Vassek and used them to make the Terror Trooper armor?--Kardas4210 21:25, December 15, 2010 (UTC)
Force Teleport Edit
I am 100% sure Terror Troopers have force teleport, it can be seen in the cut scene when they first appear. Also if that weren't enough to prove they have force teleport, in the last level when Clone 11xx is going up through the cloning ring area, were the clones are grown, in the fight there with the Terror Troopers, I did a grab throw to one and threw him from the plat form, I waited for my force to recharge when all of a sudden he was right behind me again...! There is only one Terror Trooper per platform and they don't leave there platforms to fight the player... When I threw the Terror Trooper over the side it teleported back...
--WAVE 06:59, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
- There are two troopers per platform. Unless you can find a source that clearly says they can use Force teleport, do not add it to the article. Grand Moff Tranner (Comlink) 17:51, May 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Would it be ok to ask Lobot...? Anyway I can make a video of them Force Teleporting, there is only one per platform but not only that I remember now there is this other room that has the Terror Troopers and Terror Bioroids in it and if you leave the room and let the door close in front of you they come in the next room without the door opening...
Like I said I can make a video to prove it, but I thought that the there first appearance, that is a cut scene, was prof enough that they have force teleport. If only they had made the info about them in the game clear cut and not based on a journal style wrighting of someone that they killed. =[
--WAVE 10:07, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
- I would like to add that at least on Xbox.com This article says they teleport,
- Again I can easily (I love playing that game!) make a video showing them teleporting even into rooms they have no access to.
--WAVE 10:29, May 9, 2011 (UTC)
The terror trooper uses cloaking systems for misdirection. They are in no way force sensitive. While on the subject, I think that terror troopers may be cyborgs or droids. They are similar visually with the cyborg Grievous and they emit sounds more akin to droid speech than sentient speech. They are also members of the Terror program, which is a droid production program, producing terror spiders, terror giants, and terror walkers, not living soldiers. --AoBzealot0812 (talk) 23:06, June 26, 2012 (UTC)