- In your opinion, of course. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 21:37, 13 January 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, I've picked up a few of these articles and not to belittle the contributor, I just can't help but feeling that the article itself contributes nothing to the knowledge base. In my opinion, articles such as these, along with their attached images could be merges with larger articles to create a far less disparate knowledge base. On their own, the articles remain largely pointless.
- Well, if they were to be merged into a larger article, what would that accomplish? Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 18:59, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
- No. In fact, a merge would be an even more pointless decision—so far, I don't see anything for this article to be merged with. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 20:58, 14 January 2007 (UTC)
Yeah, you're right. I just see these smaller articles as a bit of a waste of time. Referring to a simple plot device, a character that never appears, or stands at the back in a comic book illustration holds no merit for me but from a completist point of view I totally acknowledge it. =] —Unsigned comment by Chaz32 (talk • contribs).
- Well, we can keep our possibilities open. Maybe if we get enough "unnamed Neimoidian" articles we can merge them into one. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 19:16, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
- I think we have another one, but two isn't enough. Grand Admiral J. Nebulax (Imperial Holovision) 19:18, 15 January 2007 (UTC)
If it contributes to the article itself or helps to make things any less "pointless," I'd like to point out that this Neimoidian bears a strong resemblance to this one: