His commander Edit
Yesterday I added a bit about Waxer being under the command of Commander Cody, but it has since been removed - why? I'd of thought It would be a useful piece of info? Apparently not... molecule 05:30, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- It doesn't need to be mentioned unless it was directly related to the character. Yes, they worked together, but mentioning it out of the blue makes it sound like it was just as vital to the character as anything else mentioned in the intro. —CC7567 (s)talk 07:02, 13 April 2009 (UTC)
- Cody was Waxer's commanding officer. I'd say that's directly related to the character. User:Molecule
- If you're going to do so, then you might as well mention that on every article for the members of the 212th Attack Battalion. Again, it just isn't worth mentioning it straight out of the blue. Yes, Cody was his commanding officer, but mentioning it in stone like that sounds like he was always his commanding officer and always will be. Waxer could later be serving under someone else. Saying "Under the command of Commander Cody" or "Under Commander Cody" before the mission will suffice. —CC7567 (s)talk 15:34, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
I don't understand how a video game conflicts with a T-Canon cartoon? The game should be a non-canon version of Waxer's battle. Zakor1138 01:46, October 15, 2009 (UTC)
Bio expansion? Edit
Hasnt he and Boil been in more battles than just the one metioned? Like the 2nd battle of Geonosis he and Boil aid Kenobi when his LAAT is shot down. arent there others? —Unsigned comment by 188.8.131.52 (talk • contribs).
- The second Geonosis battle is the only info missing. QuiGonJinn is currently updating the article. CC7567 (talk) 02:35, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
Waxer on Kiros Edit
If the battle of Kiros chronologically takes place after the Umbara campaign, then we can all agree that Waxer's appearance in the Slaves of the Republic comic is non-canon as he died during the battle of Umbara and that Boil takes his place in the episode.—Unsigned comment by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs).
- Not confirmed; also please take a look at this forum. JangFett (Talk) 16:04, December 7, 2011 (UTC)
- Here is a confirmation on how the TCW crew is unresourceful, all that they will have to do is that the "Zygerian slaver episodes" would be before the "Umbara episodes" and there hadn`t be any trouble about Waxer`s apperance in episode "Kidnapped", but instead they put in Boil and that is again not compatible with "Slaves of the Republic comics" where there was Waxes at Boil`s place.--220.127.116.11 00:52, February 3, 2012 (UTC)