- "We are Talz, and all Talz are one. Talz remind ourselves of this always. Our language is not your concern."
The Talz throat and proboscis structure made them unable to speak most languages of the galaxy except for their own. Most Talz were not fluent in Basic and had no understanding of it. As Talz language was not very well-known outside Alzoc III, protocol droids were usually not fluent in that language, although they could easily be programmed to translate it.
- P'zil - home
- Snoigit - an expletive
- Ka - we
- Pooka - have
- Ping - returned
- Cheekee - promised
- Ba - as
- Wa - war
- Kee - it
- Chee - is
- Muhzmarcha - peace
- Lokip - War
Notable non-native speakers of TalzziEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Episode I Adventures 2: The Bartokk Assassins
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Trespass"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 24"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars – "Chapter 25"
- Play It Again, Figrin D'an: The Tale of Muftak and Kabe
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- "The Emperor's Court"—Star Wars Tales 14 (Non-canonical appearance)
- "The Farrimmer Cafe"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 11
- Young Jedi Knights: Heirs of the Force
- Young Jedi Knights: Jedi Bounty
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Force Unleashed Campaign Guide
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season One