Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Tana Ire was a small-time company that specialized in the production of a variety of sensor equipment. The sensor units produced by the company were all equipped with electro photo receptors. The company was responsible for the GroundSweeper-3 sensor unit that was employed aboard the Rebellion's Heavy Tracker. The company's electrophoto receptors were employed on a variety of vehicles including the A-24 Sleuth and the T-65 X-wing starfighter.
- Tyrant's Test (Mentioned only)
- The Star Wars Sourcebook
- Starfighter Battle Book: X-wing vs TIE Interceptor
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook (First appearance)
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Rebel Alliance Sourcebook, Second Edition
- Star Wars Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- The Essential Guide to Warfare