A targeting computer was a device used aboard starfighters to aid pilots in targeting their weapons. A target was considered vulnerable when it was aligned with the electronic crosshairs of a targeting computer's gun-sights. During the Galactic Civil War, the targeting computers used by the Alliance to Restore the Republic indicated the distance in meters.
- Darth Maul, Part I
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Bad Batch"
- Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Rise of the Rebels
- Star Wars Rebels – "Secret Cargo"
- Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- Princess Leia, Part I
- The Weapon of a Jedi, Part 1
- Darth Vader 1: Vader (Appears in flashback(s))
- Star Wars 22: The Last Flight of the Harbinger, Part II
- Shattered Empire, Part I
- Shattered Empire, Part II
- "Blade Squadron: Zero Hour"—Star Wars Insider 160 (Mentioned only)
- "The Crimson Corsair and the Lost Treasure of Count Dooku"
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- Star Wars in 100 Scenes
- Star Wars: Rey's Survival Guide
- Star Wars: Poe Dameron: Flight Log
- ; image #2 (of 5)