The Taris Resistance fought the Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders during the Siege of Taris. They were based in the Lower City and led by Senator Haydel Goravvus, Sector Constable Noana Sowrs, and Marn Hierogryph. A number of swoop gangs, including the Hidden Beks and Black Vulkars, were part of it. The Taris Home Guard and its remnants were possibly affiliated with it also. Two Jedi, Jedi Covenant seer Raana Tey and rogue Padawan Zayne Carrick, also served with the Resistance.
Its boldest move was an attempt to assassinate Cassus Fett by blowing up his headquarters in the Jedi Tower. However, Fett had already left the Tower and turned the tables on the Resistance, attacking their main base. The Resistance was crushed, with its members either killed or on the run, some of them being forced to flee into the Undercity.
- The Taris Holofeed: Invasion Edition
- The Taris Holofeed Special Proclamation
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Knights of Suffering
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 25: Vector, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 48: Demon, Part 2 (Mentioned only)