Tark can refer to:
- The Thyrsian word for "four".
- Awarru Tark, an alias used by Stauz Czycz.
- Blue-Tark, a feminine T-Series Tactical Droid owned by Master Geneticist Zeta Magnus.
- Boes Tark, an Imperial lieutenant, father of Moxin Tark, and husband of Lanaxa Tark.
- Lanaxa Tark, wife of Imperial Lieutenant Boes Tark and mother of Moxin Tark.
- Moxin Tark, a Human mercenary and one of the most successful bounty hunters during the Galactic Civil War. He was the son of Boes and Lanaxa Tark.
- Parkanas Tark, a male Human Jedi who turned to the dark side and became Lord Vivicar after being left behind during an expedition to Malachor III.
- Galvain Tark, a male Nikto animal handler who lived during the time of the Galactic Civil War.
- Tark (resistance fighter), a native of the planet Solem who participated in a resistance movement against the planetary Governor, Malvander Bren.
- Tark (soldier), a Human male sergeant who served the resurgent Sith Empire.
- Tark Family Estate, the family estate belonging to Boes and Lanaxa Tark.
- Tark Kisima, an individual who resided on the planet Wukkar during the Galactic Civil War.
- Tark Squad, a squad Thyrsian mercenaries trained by Sarsius Torne as a means to infiltrate the Grand Army of the Republic.
This is a disambiguation page—a navigational aid that lists other pages that might otherwise share the same title. If an article link referred you here, you might want to go back and fix it to point directly to the intended page.