|Chronological and political information|
- "General Kota was our finest combatant, but I see more potential in you, how would you like to fare in my arena?"
- ―Baron Tarko
The Tarko-se Arena was a large gladiatoral arena located in the city of Tarko-se on the planet Cato Neimoidia. Jedi Master Rahm Kota was forced to fight in the arena, and survived for seven days before a clone of Galen Marek could come to his rescue. The Baron Merillion Tarko oversaw the arena, and the unsuccessful slaughter of Kota.
- Rahm Kota: "It's a hanging city... Um... see what you can do about those supports?"
- Starkiller: "Whoa! Wait... that will bring the whole structure down!"
- ―Starkiller and Kota figuring ideas on how to defeat the Gorog[src]
Due to the arrival of Galen Marek's clone at the arena to find Rahm Kota, Baron Merillion Tarko gave orders to release the Gorog, the largest creature stored in the area, in order to stop the clone. In the middle of the battle, the Gorog was able to destroy all the restraints and chains that bound it in place, allowing it to jump out of the pit while attacking the said clone.
With this threatening commotion, several stormtroopers and jumptroopers where dispatched to take the Gorog out, but their attempts were unfruitful, except for the clone, who decided to use the creature's weight to bring down the supports. The destruction of the supports thus brought an end to the structure itself, however, the Gorog was killed soon afterwards.
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II comic (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II novel