- "You don't seem fine. You missed at least two clear shots, and that's not like you."
"I took out two others."
"Yeah, but I took out three, and we both know my count beating yours is not normal."
- ―Tarvyn Lareka and Iden Versio
Tarvyn Lareka, designated TK-4601, was a human male who after graduating from the Imperial Academy served aboard the Star Destroyer Devastator as a junior member of Darth Vader's personal stormtrooper legion, Vader's Fist. He stunned princess Leia Organa during her capture aboard the Tantive IV above the desert planet Tatooine. He told another trooper to inform Vader they had captured a prisoner.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tarvyn Lareka first appeared albeit unnamed in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. Christie Golden later confirmed on twitter that she had included Lareka in her novel Battlefront II: Inferno Squad and also wrote a short story focused on Lareka in From a Certain Point of View.
- Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)
- A New Hope: The Princess, the Scoundrel, and the Farm Boy
- Star Wars: The Original Trilogy – A Graphic Novel
- "The Bucket"—From a Certain Point of View (First identified as TK-4601)
- Battlefront II: Inferno Squad (First identified as Tarvyn Lareka)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 "The Bucket"—From a Certain Point of View
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Battlefront II: Inferno Squad
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope
- ↑ . “Yes! It's the 2nd trooper who stuns Leia and says "Inform Lord Vader we have a prisoner." And...he's also in Inferno Squad novel! :D”