- "Tasu Leech. Good to see you."
«Wrong again, Solo. It’s over for you, and for your associate.»"
- ―Solo is surprised by the entrance of Leech and the Kanjiklub
Leech refused to speak a word of Galactic Basic, considering it a "soft language for soft people." Tasu Leech had defeated many would-be usurpers to his command, as the Kanjiklub tradition went that the leader may be challenged to combat by his underlings, for control of the position. He wielded a "Huttsplitter" blaster rifle, custom made by his lieutenant, Razoo Qin-Fee. The Huttsplitter earned its name due to the history of the Kanjiklub's home planet, Nar Kanji, that used to be subjugated by the Hutts. The human colonists later overthrew the Hutt Cartel, and struck out on their own. Tasu Leech wore lightweight armor, and a plastoid blast jerkin.
Behind the scenesEdit
- "The Perfect Weapon" (First mentioned)
- Poe Dameron 9: The Gathering Storm, Part II
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Han & Chewie Return!
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novel
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens: Finn's Story
- The Force Awakens Golden Book (Picture only)
- The Force Awakens, Part II
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Hunting for Han"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Rey Strikes Back"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (Set: 75105 Millennium Falcon) (First mentioned)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars Character Encyclopedia: Updated and Expanded