In 2007, Pablo Hidalgo said that an adaptation of this module was a planned future storyline for the Rookies webstrips. However, no new Rookies webstrips have been published since Rookies: No Turning Back concluded in 2006.
In this adventure, a group of Rebel agents on Kwenn Space Station in the Kwenn system—the player characters—learn that Adar Tallon, a hero of the Clone Wars long presumed dead, is still alive on Tatooine. They also learn that the Galactic Empire has sent several bounty hunters, including Jodo Kast, IG-72, and Zardra, to capture or kill Tallon. The Rebels head to the desert planet, trying to reach Tallon ahead of the bounty hunters and the forces of the Imperial Star Destroyer Relentless.
- Episode One: The Mission Begins
- Episode Two: Welcome to Tatooine
- Episode Three: Blood on the Sand
- Pullout section
- Episode Four: Cantina Ambush
- Episode Five: Exploring the Wastes
- Episode Six: Battle in the Desert
- Episode Seven: Slaughter at Tusken Fort
- Episode Eight: Escape from Tatooine
The cover of this book features five bounty hunters which are very similar to the ones in The Empire Strikes Back, but who are supposed to be new characters. From right to left:
- The small Gand who looks like Zuckuss is Vytor Shrike
- The robot is not an IG-88, but IG-72 (In fact, at this point, only one IG-88 was known).
- The man in a Mandalorian armor was Jodo Kast, who has impersonated Boba Fett in the past.
- The Trandoshan is Jungen, not Bossk.
- The protocol droid who stands for 4-LOM does not have any clear referent in the story. However, other Human characters such as Zardra and Quist cover what could have been its role.
Although the cover suggests that all of these bounty hunters are allied with each other (they are posing together, as if threatening a common target), most of them are foes to each other: Jodo Kast is not allied with any of the others; nor is IG-72; and Jungen and Shrike oppose both IG and Kast.
Actually the cover of this book is a piece of conceptual art created by Ralph McQuarrie for Empire Strikes Back. The piece is titled Scourge of the Galaxy and was of the original bounty hunters (Boba Fett, IG-88, 4-Lom, Zuckuss and Bossk) on Cloud city, Bespin. The piece was later appropriated for use as cover art for the book.[source?]
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|
Organizations and titles
Vehicles and vessels
Weapons and technology