In 2007, Pablo Hidalgo said that an adaptation of this module was a planned future storyline for the Rookies webstrips. However, no new Rookies webstrips have been published since Rookies: No Turning Back concluded in 2006.
In this adventure, a group of Rebel agents on Kwenn Space Station in the Kwenn system—the player characters—learn that Adar Tallon, a hero of the Clone Wars long presumed dead, is still alive on Tatooine. They also learn that the Galactic Empire has sent several bounty hunters, including Jodo Kast, IG-72, and Zardra, to capture or kill Tallon. The Rebels head to the desert planet, trying to reach Tallon ahead of the bounty hunters and the forces of the Imperial Star Destroyer Relentless.
- Episode One: The Mission Begins
- Episode Two: Welcome to Tatooine
- Episode Three: Blood on the Sand
- Pullout section
- Episode Four: Cantina Ambush
- Episode Five: Exploring the Wastes
- Episode Six: Battle in the Desert
- Episode Seven: Slaughter at Tusken Fort
- Episode Eight: Escape from Tatooine
The cover illustration of this book was originally a piece of conceptual art created by Ralph McQuarrie for Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back. The piece is titled "Scourge of the Galaxy," and depicted the bounty hunters Boba Fett, IG-88, 4-LOM, Zuckuss and Bossk on Cloud City, Bespin.
The book features five bounty hunter characters which are visually similar to the ones depicted in The Empire Strikes Back, based on the cover image. From right to left:
- The small Gand who looks like Zuckuss is Vytor Shrike.
- The IG-series droid is IG-72, rather than one of the IG-88 assassin droids. (In fact, at this point, only one IG-88 was known.)
- The man in Mandalorian armor was Jodo Kast, who has impersonated Boba Fett in the past.
- The Trandoshan standing in for Bossk is Jungen.
- The protocol droid 4-LOM does not have any clear analogue in the story. However, other Human characters such as Zardra and Quist cover what could have been its role.
Although the cover suggests that all of these bounty hunters are allied (they are posing together, as if threatening a common target), most of them are foes to each other: Jodo Kast is not allied with any of the others, nor is IG-72; and Jungen and Shrike oppose both IG-72 and Kast.
|Organizations and titles||Sentient species||Vehicles and vessels||Weapons and technology||Miscellanea|