- "And then we get drunk? Last cantina we were at, there was this little Twi'lek who I just know was hot for me... Only I was out of creds and she only drinks Tatooine Sunrises..."
- ―Jariah Syn
The Gusha's Luck cantina on Tatooine also sold Tatooine Sunburn for an increased price. Jariah Syn expressed disappointment when he learned a Twi'lek patron only drank that particular drink, as he was low on credits. However, he approached her anyway and the two had good time until the woman's furious husband chased Jariah away.
Behind the scenesEdit
This drink is most likely a reference to a Tequila Sunrise, a drink mixed with tequila, orange juice and Grenadine.
- A Hunter's Fate: Greedo's Tale
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- "Pearls in the Sand"—Star Wars Insider 74
- A Credit for Your Thoughts"—Star Wars Gamer 2 "
- "Two for One"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 15
- Star Wars: Legacy 37: Tatooine, Part 1 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 38: Tatooine, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Legacy 49: Extremes, Part 2 (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Wretched Hives of Scum and Villainy