During the cold war, the Sterdic Star, a Resistance Sphyrna-class corvette carrying droids including C-3PO and O-MR1 crashed on Taul, and the droids had to fend off native creatures such as spice spiders. Only the golden protocol droid survived.
- Star Wars Special: C-3PO 1: The Phantom Limb (First canonical appearance)
- Poe Dameron: Flight Log (Indirect mention only)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures – "The Storms of Taul"
- LEGO Star Wars: The Resistance Rises – "Poe to the Rescue" (First appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens (DLC) (First identified as Taul)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ Poe Dameron: Flight Log states that atmospheres habitable to oxygen-breathers, such as humans, are known as "Type 1" atmosphere. The Storms of Taul shows that Taul's atmosphere is breathable to humans, therefore the planet has a Type 1 atmosphere.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 2.5 Star Wars Special: C-3PO 1: The Phantom Limb
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens