Taylander shuttles were a common sight in docking bays on such Outer Rim worlds as Tatooine during the leadup to the Clone Wars. During the Clone Wars, one of the shuttles were used to send the demolition droids to Coruscant. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker returned to Coruscant from Ansion in such a shuttle.
Behind the scenesEdit
Star Wars Insider 63 incorrectly identifies the Taylander shuttle and the Gozanti Cruiser as "Brocklander ships." Star Wars Insider 65 corrects the mistake, stating that "Brocklander" was only a nickname used during production.
- Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Heroes on Both Sides"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Orders"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Rise of Clovis"
- Star Wars Trading Card Game: Attack of the Clones
- Star Wars Insider 63 (Incorrectly identified as a "Brocklander ship")
- Star Wars Insider 65 (Corrects mistake in Insider 63)
- Star Wars Chronicles: The Prequels