Tebru was a rocky planet that was located within the Tebru system, a part of the Outer Rim Territories' Juris sector. By the year 3 ABY, the droid inventor and historian Toria Tell maintained a large residence with a workshop and a massive library on the planet. Tell kept her extensive droid collection, which contained many of the galaxy's oldest and rarest robots, at her home. When not traveling off-world aboard her stock light freighter in order to expand her droid collection, the inventor quietly tinkered at her Tebru home.
Behind the scenesEdit
Tebru was first mentioned in "Toria Tell's Droid Journal," an article written by Christian Piccolo and published in West End Games' Star Wars Adventure Journal 10 in May 1996. The Online Companion to the 2009 reference book The Essential Atlas placed the Tebru system, and therefore the planet Tebru, in grid square P-17.
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 Tebru system —Based on corresponding data for
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 screenshot) . “planets not assigned a system in [a] published source can be assumed to reside in [the] system of [the] same name.” (
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 "Toria Tell's Droid Journal"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- ↑ "Toria Tell's Droid Journal"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 10 mentions the Battle of Hoth in an excerpt from an in-universe scandoc published by Toria Tell, implying that she was active in the time following that conflict. The New Essential Chronology dates the Battle of Hoth to the year 3 ABY.
- ↑ Star Wars Adventure Journal 10
- ↑ The Essential Atlas