|Chronological and political information|
- "Luck has nothing to do with it."
- ―Tee Va
Dealings on MandaloreEdit
He and his subordinates smuggled various goods to the planet, easily bribing corrupt customs officials, police and various other people in order to move about freely with his business. Among the goods Tee Va provided was Ardees Beverage tea. He added slabin to the tea to dilute it in order to make twice as much of it, and thus make twice the profit. However, this made the drinks poisonous and many children fell ill from drinking the tea. Padmé Amidala and Satine Kryze tracked Tee Va and his minions to the docks and put down his operation. After a firefight, he and several accomplices were taken into custody.
Later in the War, Tee Va was still active and free of Mandalorian custody. He eventually found his way to Zygerria and checked out what the Zygerrian slave market offered in terms of slaves. After that he participated in the Slave Auction held by Queen Miraj Scintel where he stood on a balcony with InterGalactic Banking Clan representative Nix Card.
By 20 BBY, Va and his group were once again operating on Mandalore.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Corruption" (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Slaves of the Republic"
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Lawless"
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures – "Shop" (Set: Tee Va) (First identified as Tee Va)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Magazine 3
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars Comic UK 6.15
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Complete Season Three