Teers became part of the Gungan High Council prior to the Invasion of Naboo. In 32 BBY, Teers was present Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn and his Padawan, Obi- Wan Kenobi went to the Council and asked them to warn the Naboo that the Trade Federation was invading them. However, the Council wasn't interested in doing so, as the Gungans did not like the Naboo because they thought the Naboo think they are smarter than them. Later, the Trade Federation forced the Gungans out of their home of Otoh Gunga and they fled to their sacred place. Teers was present when Queen Amidala of the Naboo asked the Gungans to help the Naboo to overcome their invaders. The Gungans were eventually convinced that the Naboo didn't think they were smarter than the Gungans and decided to help them. In the end, Naboo was liberated and the Gungans and Naboo found peace with each other.
- Star Wars: Episode I The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars: Prequel Trilogy Graphic Novel
- The Phantom Menace (Golden Book)
- The Phantom Menace Read-Along Story Book and CD
- Star Wars: Force Collection (First identified as Teers)