|Chronological and political information|
Teers was named after a local species of coral. She was responsible for monitoring Otoh Gunga's power requirements, particularly those required to maintain its hydrostatic fields. She communicated with the Gungan engineers who managed the locap roots that gave Otoh Gunga its power, making sure that the plant could handle the requirements of new additions to the city. Tar guarded the ancient records of the Gungan culture and knew many secrets of existed long forgotten Gungan hideouts.
During the Clone Wars, Teers was present in the High Tower Boardroom where Boss Lyonie ordered his people to turn against the Naboo and serve the Confederacy of Independent Systems. In reality, Lyonie was under the influence of a necklace that had been bewitched by his advisor, Rish Loo, a practitioner of dark Gungan magic and secret ally of Count Dooku. Rish Loo's treachery was ultimately exposed when Anakin Skywalker and Senator Amidala, former queen of Naboo, came to Otoh Gunga to negotiate with Lyonie.
- Episode I Adventures 9: Rescue in the Core
- Episode I Adventures 10: Festival of Warriors
- Episode I Adventures 11: Pirates from Beyond the Sea (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace (First appearance)
- Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace game
- Deep Spoilers
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "Shadow Warrior" (Possible appearance)
- Episode I: The Visual Dictionary
- Star Wars: Episode I Insider's Guide
- Ultimate Alien Anthology
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 105 (TEE1-2, Rep Teers)
- Star Wars: Force Collection (Card: Rep Teers)