Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Television sets allowed an individual to view different events, either live or prerecorded. It functioned much like a holoprojector; however, the television had a much higher picture quality, though the picture was a two-dimensional image. It shared many qualities with a viewscreen as well—in fact, the two were almost indistinguishable, except for the size of the television set. The television set was often accompanied by an antenna, which clarified picture quality.
Count Dooku used one of these large televisions to view the battle over Kashyyyk. However, the set would not operate correctly, so he called in General Grievous to act as an antenna, which improved the picture.
- Lando Calrissian and the Mindharp of Sharu (First mentioned)
- Lando Calrissian and the Starcave of ThonBoka (as Television signals)
- LEGO Star Wars: Revenge of the Brick (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Non-canonical appearance)
- LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Non-canonical appearance)
- "Be Still My Heart: The Bartender's Tale" – Tales from the Mos Eisley Cantina (Mentioned only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- Television set on Wikipedia