Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Telgorn Corporation was the manufacturer of a number of space stations and a large line of small transports around the time of the Galactic Civil War. They were known to produce things for both the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
It is possible that Kost & Ko Factories entered into a joint venture with the Telgorn Corporation over the design and manufacture of the X7 Deep Space Manufacturing Facility, or at least licensed the right produce it to the larger company.
- (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: Imperial Pursuit (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Tour of Duty: B-Wing (Mentioned only)
- The Abduction (Mentioned only)
- (Mentioned only) (Reprint)
- Star Wars: X-Wing Alliance
- "A World to Conquer"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2 (Mentioned only)
- Queen of the Empire (Mentioned only)
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Specter of the Past (Mentioned only)
- Imperial Sourcebook (First appearance)
- Wanted by Cracken
- Imperial Sourcebook, Second Edition
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Starships of the Galaxy
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Dangerous Covenants