|Chronological and political information|
Telgorn Corporation was the manufacturer of a number of space stations and a large line of small transports around the time of the Galactic Civil War. They were known to produce things for both the Galactic Empire and the Alliance to Restore the Republic.
It is possible that Kost & Ko Factories entered into a joint venture with the Telgorn Corporation over the design and manufacture of the X7 Deep Space Manufacturing Facility, or at least licensed the right produce it to the larger company.
- HoloNet News Vol. 531 46 (content now unavailable; backup links 1 2 on Archive.org) (Mentioned only) —
- "The Evacuation of Jatee"—Supernova
- Star Wars: X-wing Alliance
- Queen of the Empire (Mentioned only)
- Children of the Jedi (Mentioned only)
- Specter of the Past (Mentioned only)
- Imperial Sourcebook (First appearance)
- "A World to Conquer"—Star Wars Adventure Journal 2
- The DarkStryder Campaign
- Star Wars Gamemaster Screen, Revised
- Rules of Engagement: The Rebel SpecForce Handbook
- Starships of the Galaxy (2001)