- "One that turned out to be run by a Zeltron who was as pretty as a Tellanadan moonflower and as mean as a Hismauli hawk-snake."
- ―Lando Calrissian, on a brewery's operator
The Tellanadan moonflower was a pretty plant from the Mid Rim's Tellanada system, in existence by the year 0 ABY. Lando Calrissian, a professional gambler, once compared a Zeltron who ran a brewery owned by him on the planet Clendor to the flower because of the prettiness shared by both of them.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Essential Guide to Warfare (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The Essential Guide to Warfare
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Jason Fry, co-author of The Essential Atlas, stated his intention to create homeworlds for numerous species based on context implied from their names. This article treats the Tellanada system as the location for one such homeworld. "I wouldn't get your hopes up re alien homeworlds, beyond simple stuff like the Planetnamian species getting a Planetnamia on the map or things Dan and I can account for with a relatively quick reference."
- ↑ The New Essential Guide to Characters dates the Battle of Taanab, which occurred before Lando Calrissian came into ownership of the brewery, to 0 ABY.