|Chronological and political information|
A Force-sensitive Cathar, Tem Madog was trained in the ways of the Force by the Je'daii Order on the planet Tython, one of nine planets in the Tython system which made up the Settled Worlds. Appointed as a Je'daii Temple Master, the highest ranking members of the Order, Madog governed the Great Temple of the Forge, Vur Tepe. Madog and the other Temple Masters formed the Je'daii Council, meeting via holocommunication at the Temple of Balance, Akar Kesh.
A great metallurgist and weapon-smith, he customized Madog steel and made it the common metal used in constructing a Je'daii's Force-imbued blade. When the Forcesaber was brought to him for study after the crash of the Devourer near Anil Kesh, Madog was puzzled by it's alien make-up and design and curious to know its secrets. Unable to ignite it himself with no apparent ignition switch, Madog was intrigued when Ranger Hawk Ryo managed to turn on the strange weapon. When the Force Hound Xesh allied himself with the Order, Madog was quick to listen to the man as he explained how to manufacture the weapons en masse. Beginning to construct the weapons and arm the Order in preparation for the Infinite Empire's invasion, Madog took up his Forcesaber in several battles throughout the Force Wars.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 1 (Cover only)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 3 (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: Force Storm 5 (First appearance) (Vision)
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: The Prisoner of Bogan 2
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: The Prisoner of Bogan 5
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi: Force War 1
- Star Wars: Dawn of the Jedi 0 (First mentioned) (First pictured)
- "Blaster"—Star Wars Insider 138 (Picture only)