January 8, 2015
December 20, 2014
- …that the southeastern side of the Highmount Ridge was known as the Highmount Bluffs?
- …that Lira Wessex designed the Raider-class corvette to fill an anti-starfighter role found to be lacking in the Imperial fleet?
December 7, 2014
October 15, 2014
- …that the tanker Trand Cappa saw action during the liberation of the Mon Calamari Shipyards?
- …that Dac pirate droids were employed by Darth Luft and his pirate associates?
September 28, 2014
August 15, 2014
- …that Imperial personnel preparing for an audience with Emperor Palpatine within his Imperial Palace throne room lined up in the Supplicants Waiting Hall?
April 26, 2014
- …that the Carreras G51 communications array was destroyed during a collision with the planet Mala in 138 ABY?
April 6, 2014
March 29, 2014
March 1, 2014
February 8, 2014
January 24, 2014
- …that a clone trooper officer with brown Phase II armor helped Obi-Wan Kenobi, Mace Windu, and Commander Cody defend a Republic hypermatter refinery?
- …that Obi-Wan Kenobi returned to Bandomeer during the Clone Wars and helped to repel a Separatist attack?
- …that three Weequay agents tried to sabotage the funeral for Jedi Master Halsey?
January 20, 2014
- …that the Eskellon Mountains were a mountain range in Alanciar, a continent on the Wild Space planet of Kesh?
January 15, 2014
- …that the Great Cause referred to the Alanciari efforts to resist invasion by the Lost Tribe of Sith?
January 12, 2014
- …that clone trooper officers like Commander Cody and Captain Rex graduated from the ARC program, a training regimen founded by the Advanced Recon Commando Alpha-17?
January 5, 2014
- …that the Coral Banks were located near Garrow's Neck?
- …that Quarra Thayn's cousin was stationed at the Kerebba signal station?
- …that Alanciar's Northern Slope region was home to several industrial cities?