November 14, 2015
- …that Merei Spanjaf studied at the Vocational School for Institutional Security?
- …that snooper programs were used to hack into information networks?
July 8, 2015
July 4, 2015
- …that two Confederate gunships attacked a Republic transport shortly after the Battle of Geonosis, leading clone trooper Cut Lawquane to desert from the Grand Army of the Republic?
June 25, 2015
June 11, 2015
- …that the Technical Institute for Agricultural Research was based in Lothal's Capital City?
- …that the Duros Ramset coached the AppSci SaberCats?
May 29, 2015
- …that Mister Tralls taught Current Events at Lothal's Junior Academy of Applied Sciences?
- …that Zare Leonis' parents worked for the Ministry of Agriculture?
April 28, 2015
- …that Princess Leia Organa used a Satine's Lament blaster pistol to kill a stormtrooper aboard the Tantive IV?
April 21, 2015
- …that the Gravedigger was Beld Yulan's flagship?
April 18, 2015
- …that Yades and Hovhee flew for Grace Command's Devil Squadron during the New Sith Wars?
- …that the Jedi Master Vannar Treece wrote the holotract Those Who Drown?
- …that Scepter Cay was a settlement on Aquilaris Minor?
April 9, 2015
April 7, 2015
April 6, 2015
March 21, 2015
March 12, 2015
- …that Vul Isen tested a devastating bioweapon on the planet Mala?
- …that Empress Marasiah Fel had a Duros secretary?
February 21, 2015
- …that Jariah Syn sold Sauk a stabilizing coil in 140 ABY?
- …that the Sentinel-class landing craft Neuer was still in service in 139 ABY?
February 19, 2015
- …that Ramid's starship had a Twi'lek pilot and a Nikto crew member?
- …that giant beetles inhabited a planet that rained glass rain?
February 11, 2015
- …that Yalta Val was appointed as the head of the Imperial Knights Training Facility in 138 ABY?
- …that Darth Wredd defeated the Schor-Goya in combat?
- …that Jao Assam was placed in charge of the Ithor secondary communications array outpost?
February 10, 2015
- …that Ania Solo once tried to tame a yarthul in order to gain some extra credits?
- …that Lasgo Port was located on a planet that was surrounded by a minefield?
- …that Sewalian algae crisps were popular among spacers in 139 ABY?
February 4, 2015
- …that Ania Solo and Sauk destroyed a Chadra-Fan Lander during the Battle of the Floating World?
- …that Blue Two was a Trandoshan Stormtrooper who fought for Empress Marasiah Fel?
February 1, 2015
January 31, 2015
- …that the Imperial Knight Jao Assam once commandeered a Nalydian floating jellyfish?
- …that the Nalydians domesticated giant spiders?
January 8, 2015