What about a lightsaber colour field? MoffRebus 13:02, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
- Probably unnecessary since just about every Jedi that carries a lightsaber will have a picture of them wielding it on their page somewhere; though I suppose someone who's looking for that information won't necessarily look at the images. --MarcK [talk] 13:05, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
- This was discussed in the main project talk page. The main point against inclusion (which I agree with): RMF 22:36, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- "A lightsaber is a variable thing, some Jedi have one, some have multiple ones, sometimes with a variety of colours and some have none at all. It changes throughout their career, unlike, say, sex or eye colour, which is fairly static."
- Could we get a box which lists their padawans included? KastMorben 09:42, 21 April 2006 (UTC)
- I think the Imperial Knights should have their own infobox. They're not really part of the Jedi Order or the Sith Order and they're not Dark Jedi either. --Novajoe23 17:15, 11 June 2006 (UTC)
- Perhaps a "Rank" field for the highest known rank that the character has achieved? I also second the "lightsaber color" field. The color may change, but I don't see any problem with listing all of the colors a specific Jedi has used. The template really needs some fields that are specific to Jedi... right now it's just the basic Character infobox with "Cybernetics" added. Sarendipity (Talk to me) 09:03, 27 February 2007 (UTC)
- I concur with the lightsaber color motion. If, necessary information on different lightsabers for single Jedi should be included. Also, I think the forms of lightsaber combat that the Jedi used should be listed. I second Sarendipity’s motion for rank includtion. Stanislao 8:17 August 6 2009 (UTC)