- "Do you think I came to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all?"
- ―Luke Skywalker
Temple island was an island on the planet Ahch-To where the Jedi Order was founded over a thousand generations before the fall of the Galactic Republic. The island was home to the first Jedi Temple and a tree library containing ancient sacred texts written by the earliest Jedi. The island also housed a Jedi village where the first Jedi lived, which was maintained by Lanai Caretakers. The island was also home to the native porgs.
The island was where Jedi Master Luke Skywalker chose to spend the rest of his life in self-imposed exile after his nephew, Ben Solo destroyed the new generation of Jedi. He was discovered on temple island by Rey, a Force prodigy, in 34 ABY. Skywalker died on the island after projecting his appearance into the Battle of Crait.
- Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens (First appearance)
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens novelization
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens: A Junior Novel
- The Force Awakens: Rey's Story
- The Force Awakens Golden Book
- The Force Awakens Read-Along Storybook and CD
- Star Wars: The Force Awakens Graphic Novel Adaptation
- The Force Awakens, Part VI
- Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- The Last Jedi: Rey's Journey
- Chewie and the Porgs
- "Tales from Wild Space: The Best Pet"—Star Wars Adventures 5
- LEGO Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (Set: 75200 Ahch-To Island Training)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary (First identified as Temple island)
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Ultimate Sticker Collection
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi Activity Book with Stickers (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Star Wars: The Last Jedi: The Visual Dictionary
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi
- ↑ Star Wars: Galactic Atlas places the events of Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens in 34 ABY. The events of Star Wars: Episode VIII The Last Jedi pick up immediately following The Force Awakens.