Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Temple of Pomojema on Mimban was a shrine to the deity Pomojema. A large ziggurat made of volcanic rock, it contained an enormous statue of Pomojema, imbedded in which was the Kaiburr crystal. The temple also had a deep sacrificial well within it.
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye (First appearance)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 1 (Mentioned only)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 2 (Mentioned only)
- Splinter of the Mind's Eye 4
- The Rise and Fall of Darth Vader
- Star Wars Official Poster Monthly 10
- A Guide to the Star Wars Universe
- Star Wars: Chronicles
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 21
- Star Wars: The Official Starships & Vehicles Collection 35
- Star Wars: The Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expanded
- The Essential Reader's Companion
- "Legendary Authors: Alan Dean Foster"—Star Wars Insider 156 (Picture only)