The Ten Mile Plateau was a plateau located to the north of Worlport, on the planet Ord Mantell. A stellar-energy station was established on the top of the plateau, but had been abandoned as of the Galactic Civil War.
Following the destruction of the first Death Star, the bounty hunter Skorr used the energy station as his base of operations, and held Luke Skywalker and Leia Organa captive there to lure Han Solo into his trap. Fortunately for the Heroes of Yavin, Solo and Chewbacca outwitted Skorr and returned with Skywalker and Organa to the local spaceport.
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 2
- Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan: Last Stand on Ord Mantell 3
- The Bounty Hunter of Ord Mantell (First appearance)
- The New Jedi Order: Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial
- "The Unseen Planets of Star Wars"—Star Wars Insider 36
- The Essential Guide to Planets and Moons
- "ComicScan: Coming Full Circle"—Star Wars Galaxy Collector 3
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook