Battle droid manufacturer
|Chronological and political information|
Tendrando Arms was the corporation founded by Lando Calrissian and his wife, Tendra Risant Calrissian to produce modern battle droids during the war with the Yuuzhan Vong. The first and stunningly successful product was the fearsome YVH 1 droid. A later, less frightening, but by no means less deadly version called Nanna was used by Luke Skywalker as a nanny/bodyguard for his son, Ben Skywalker.
Tendrando Arms continued as a defense contractor for the Galactic Alliance beyond the conclusion of the war.
- Jedi expeditionary suit anti-vong armor.
- Defender Droid
- EverAlert droid security droid based on the YVH design.
- SD-X-series stealth battle droid security droid based on the YVH designs.
- Prototype FPM Designed to combat and protect Force wielders.
- YVH 1 Yuuzhan Vong Hunter.
- YVH 2 Yuuzhan Vong Hunter.
- YVH S-series battle droid.
- YVH 5-S Bugcruncher
- YVH-M Yuuzhan Vong Hunter-Mouse.
- Yuuzhandroid Yuuzhan Vong replica droids.
- Star by Star (First appearance)
- Destiny's Way
- Dark Nest I: The Joiner King (Mentioned only)
- Dark Nest II: The Unseen Queen (Mentioned only)
- Tempest (Mentioned only)
- Inferno (Mentioned only)
- Fury (Mentioned only)
- Millennium Falcon
- Outcast (Mentioned only)
- Vortex (Mentioned only)
- The New Essential Guide to Droids
- Scavenger's Guide to Droids
- Fate of the Jedi: Dramatis Personae
- The Essential Guide to Warfare