- "Suspicious about the boy’s power, his father confronted his mother, who admitted to having an affair with the Sith Lord who ruled over them."
- ―Darth Nyriss
A Sith male was the adoptive father of Tenebrae and was a farmer on the northern continent of the planet Medriaas, an agriworld on the edge of the Sith Empire. The farmer married a woman who was a red-skinned Sith like himself around 5113 BBY, and he believed that Tenebrae, the child she bore not long into their marriage, was his. However, the man was outraged when Tenebrae began to exhibit signs of Force-sensitivity in 5107 BBY, as neither he nor his wife had power in the Force. When he confronted his wife, she confessed that Tenebrae was the result of an affair with Lord Dramath, the Sith ruler of their world, but Tenebrae fed off of the man's anger and telekinetically broke his adoptive father's neck when the man attacked his mother. The Sith Lord Darth Nyriss explained the story of Tenebrae's father over a millennium later to her fellow Sith Scourge while describing Tenebrae's history.
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Old Republic: Revan (First mentioned)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 The Old Republic: Revan
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia confirms Tenebrae's birth year as 5113 BBY, and it follows that his parents' deaths may be placed in 5107 BBY when he was six years old.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic Encyclopedia