|Chronological and political information|
Termo was an Imperial Admiral during the Galactic Civil War. He was the commanding officer of the Imperial II-class Star Destroyer Liquidator in 0 ABY. His ship arrived in the Yavin system after the Death Star's attack on Yavin 4. He was later informed by the Emperor of the Death Star's destruction.
Admiral Termo was tasked with an assault on Delrakkin City on the planet of Delrakkin, using a task force of captured T-65 X-wing starfighters from the Rebel Alliance to frame the Alliance as an enemy of the galaxy rather than its savior. This attack failed when a Rebel pilot demolished this task force in his Y-wing, forcing the stragglers to retreat. Upon his capture, Termo personally attempted to interrogate the pilot, only to see his command ship destroyed as the daring pilot fought his way through the Liquidator and rigged it to explode.
Admiral Termo and his communications officer survived the blast by fleeing in an escape pod, but were left stranded in space as it was damaged by the Liquidator's explosion.
- Star Wars Missions 1: Assault on Yavin Four (First appearance)
- Star Wars Missions 2: Escape from Thyferra
- Star Wars Missions 3: Attack on Delrakkin
- Star Wars Missions 4: Destroy the Liquidator
- Star Wars Missions 17: Darth Vader's Return
- Star Wars Missions 18: Rogue Squadron to the Rescue
- Star Wars Missions 19: Bounty on Bonadan (Mentioned only)
- Star Wars Missions 20: Total Destruction (Mentioned only)