- "Bounty hunter = Terrin Sandafar // Terrin = born on Alderaan // Terrin = served in Republic army"
Terrin Sandafar was a female native of the planet Alderaan who originally served in the Republic Military for one year before becoming a bounty hunter. During the Great Galactic War between the Galactic Republic and the resurgent Sith Empire, Sandafar was hired by the husband of Senator Verre Sydia to kill the Alderaanian noble Eckhorn Baliss in 3663 BBY when the Senator's husband—an Imperial spy—learned that his fellow spy Baliss had a list of Imperial traitors in the Republic.
In 3653 BBY, when Sydia's husband discovered that the former slaver Shafu—an informant for the now-deceased Jedi Master Ven Zallow—was investigating Baliss, he had Sandafar kill the Rodian in the same way by detonating his ship above the moon of Nar Shaddaa. Sandafar was killed not long afterward by her employer in a rigged explosion on her starship. The Jedi Knight known as the Hero of Tython and Shafu's former partner, the astromech droid T7-O1, uncovered Sandafar's involvement a decade later, and traced her payments back to the Senator's husband.
Behind the scenesEdit
Terrin Sandafar is mentioned in several optional conversations with the Jedi Knight companion T7-O1 in the video game Star Wars: The Old Republic. She was first mentioned, albeit indirectly, on T7-O1's page in the Biographies section of the game's official site, which featured an Aurebesh sentence that translated as "The Exploding Starships Conspiracy".
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (Mentioned only)
- (First mentioned) (Indirect mention only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "Terrin Sandafar"
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Using comments and information from The Old Republic—The Lost Suns 2, The Last Battle of Colonel Jace Malcom, and The Old Republic: Annihilation, it is possible to place the events of the Prologue and Act I for the Jedi Knight, Smuggler, and Trooper classes in Star Wars: The Old Republic in 3643 BBY, the general events of Act II in 3642 BBY, and the events of Act III for all classes in 3641 BBY. Adding ten and twenty years to the date 3643 means that Baliss died in 3663 BBY, and Shafu in 3653 BBY.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "The Truth Comes Out"
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "Eckhorn's List"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "Slaver's Redemtption"
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Conversation with T7-O1: "Shafu's Report"