- "I do not talk to terrorists and insurgents."
- ―An Imperial recruiter
Terrorists were those who engaged in terrorism, the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
Meanwhile, the Empire embraced the Tarkin Doctrine--the use of fear of overwhelming force to create a climate of fear and obedience-- making it an equal practitioner of state terrorism, as epitomised by the Death Star and its deployment against various unarmed civilian and even pacifist worlds such as Alderaan.
The Corellian Security Force considered the Meatlump Gang to be a terrorist organization for planting explosives in various cities, but only next to the machinery they despised. Terrorists were also known to place bombs in the eastern part of Theed, much to the annoyance of the Royal Naboo Security Forces.
- Darth Plagueis (Mentioned only)
- Cloak of Deception
- Outbound Flight
- The Clone Wars: Wild Space
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars – "The Mandalore Plot"
- Omega Squad: Targets
- Republic Commando: Triple Zero
- Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided
- X-Wing: Solo Command
- Legacy of the Force: Bloodlines
- Fate of the Jedi: Conviction
- Fate of the Jedi: Ascension
- Coruscant and the Core Worlds
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- "Rogues Gallery: Clearance for Immediate Launch"—Star Wars Insider 146
- Star Wars: Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook